I want to move out so fricking bad.
"And when at last you find someone to whom you feel you can pour out your soul, you stop in shock at the words you utter— they are so rusty, so ugly, so meaningless and feeble from being kept in the small cramped dark inside you so long."
Clouds by Eugene Boudin.
Nowhere Boy (Sam Taylor-Johnson, 2010)
- Please Please Me: we recorded this shit in one day
- With The Beatles: finally hit number one time to go to America!!!
- A Hard Day's Night: Lennon-McCartney compositions only
- Beatles for Sale: lots of covers wow bein famous is hard work
- Help!: weed is cool thanks Bob Dylan. George is becoming a song writer
- Rubber Soul: LOL weed
- Revolver: how much acid did we drop again
- Sgt. Pepper's: psychedelics and alter ego band
- Magical Mystery Tour: Paul, do we really have to do this
- Yellow Submarine: Eppy's idea. This is only for the film
- The White Album: India, meditation, and George got 4 whole songs on this one!!
- Abbey Road: No more fighting, guys, yay let's make a happy record
- Let It Be: we're breaking up. I'm Paul McCartney, don't sass me George. YOKO, GO AWAY
THANK YOU JENNI HERD
wouldn’t it be cool if the person u wanted to be with also wanted to be with u