Nowhere Boy (Sam Taylor-Johnson, 2010)
- Please Please Me: we recorded this shit in one day
- With The Beatles: finally hit number one time to go to America!!!
- A Hard Day's Night: Lennon-McCartney compositions only
- Beatles for Sale: lots of covers wow bein famous is hard work
- Help!: weed is cool thanks Bob Dylan. George is becoming a song writer
- Rubber Soul: LOL weed
- Revolver: how much acid did we drop again
- Sgt. Pepper's: psychedelics and alter ego band
- Magical Mystery Tour: Paul, do we really have to do this
- Yellow Submarine: Eppy's idea. This is only for the film
- The White Album: India, meditation, and George got 4 whole songs on this one!!
- Abbey Road: No more fighting, guys, yay let's make a happy record
- Let It Be: we're breaking up. I'm Paul McCartney, don't sass me George. YOKO, GO AWAY
THANK YOU JENNI HERD
wouldn’t it be cool if the person u wanted to be with also wanted to be with u
"Each of us have three nine year olds inside of us."
"If you only write when inspired, you may be a fairly decent poet, but you’ll never be a novelist."
"The problem with time and space is that they’re not as relative as people think"